Thursday, April 4, 2013

wrinkled, calloused, cracked hands


My hands stay pretty busy all day, everyday-- cooking, cleaning, washing, drying, lotioning, typing, writing, wringing, picking, clapping, holding, patting, massaging, fire lighting... the list goes on. And now that I think of it I become aware of just how active the rest of my body stays as well. This weekend for example I didn't do much... Woke up, read, showered, lunched, sat (in a car), shopped, bounced (in bouncy castles), checked lotto tickets (lost), ate, cook, ate some more, sat some more, typed a little, talked a little (phone and otherwise)... In truth I might fail in this blog post but if the challenge were what my feet were up to all day I could do that!
Wrote a few "reports"
Every once in awhile I actually do "work"

Today was gorgeous here in Ireland so I decided to try and take advantage and give my hands the best chance they have of looking good for the world wide web... because right now they are in desperate need of a little TLC. Desperate.

I Facebooked.
Yes. I'm back... 








couldn't get enough of his cute booty
wined and dined
dominated in dominoes


favorite part of the day

and drove. a LOT





And really today I went for a run, lit a beautiful fire in the sitting room, shopped, cafe'd...  and soaked up the wonderful wonderful sun that I have been dearly missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment