Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE!!!!

Juhu!

It is my turn to invent a new topic and to find a guest! And I proudly have to tell you guys that my guest is AWESOME!! ( "Awesome" was also his / her reaction when I made the offer to join us this week). I am sorry (not true) to make such a big surprise out of it but I am super excited! But you will see...

Also I had an idea for our new challenge:

Post seven pictures of seven things you did with your hands today (or just pick some other day). It can be everything as long as your hands are involved.

I recently read a blog were a woman was doing this every Sunday and people joined her and shared their "seven things". I really liked it and thought maybe we can join her as well. So here we go!

Have fun with it! I am really looking forward to your pictures.

 Love, Sarah

P.S. : I found a really lovely picture on my PC I want to share with you. Isn't that an incredible sunset?


No comments:

Post a Comment