Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hi everybody!

I'm Pierre, 19, and I know Sarah, Johana, and Hanna from L'Arche Kilkenny, last year. 
Before we start, I want to say I've never used any blogs in my life, so I might make some mistakes. For example I'm not sure but it seems like I just posted something, if it's right it wasn't on purpose...

Anyway, I'll try to introduce myself.

 I'm french, I love singing, especially in a choir, I love writting, practicing all kinds of sport like rugby, martial arts, kayak polo, badminton, and firestaff.
I like meditation, books, religion, philosophy, and above all, motion soundtracks... I don't know, I think I could listen to this kind of music for days, I love it. Especially Pirates of the caribbean!
I love mountains, rivers, snow, wind, trees, Ireland's grass, stars, night, silence, eyes, smiles, laughs,
concentration, attention, trust, secrets, love.

Guess this is it, more or less! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Pierre,

    I am so glad to have you joining us. I think of you often and hope you are well!

    joanna

    ReplyDelete