Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sarah's Seven

Today I will show you the seven things I did yesterday with my hands.
I was taking a picture of all the things I did and my Dad was making fun of my all the time. I told him once about Instagram and how so many people make pictures of their food. Now he thought I was doing that too.
Anyway, here are my pictures from yesterday (and one from the day before yesterday because I promised my friends Alexa to post it)


I had a lovely afternoon with tea at my friend Alexa's place. I haven't seen her for quite a while and it was so nice to catch up.

I made a really good cup of coffee and updated my journal. Also I wrote some letters and postcards. It is so nice to have holidays.
The picture looks strange but it is a cup. I used it to practise this:                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weqDCGg0GYs 

I dyed eggs with my brother and my dad. We tried to dye some with curcuma but it didn't work out as good as we hoped. Anybody some ideas how to do it right?

 I played the ukulele and practised 5 years time from Noah and the Whale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4

I took care of our stove. We still have a lot snow here and it is really cold outside. ( Also I really wanted to show you this picture because I like the colours a lot)






I made a birthday card for a party I went to last night. At first I wasn't that excited about going out but it turned out to be a really fun night.







Love, Sarah.

3 comments:

  1. lovely ones. i've always admired your stove.
    also, THAT CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the one of the stove. Those are my type of colours as well :)

    ReplyDelete