Friday, June 28, 2013

Elderflower Love

That's the thing with our blog:

While Joanna is enjoying the sun over there in Ireland, the weather here in Berlin is just AWFUL!! It is raining and it's cold and grey and I really don't want to leave the flat. Also I am supposed to study because I have exams in 11 days (Ahhhh, wish me luck!!).
But I have to say a week ago it was just beautiful and warm. So I went outside and picked elder flowers and made some sirup with it.  The elder was surrounded by nettels and I burnt my legs really bad but it was totally worth it.
I also used lemons from this really great Turkish super market (my favourite grocery store in whole Berlin)

So here is a "Something" surrounded by my plants:

 





The labels I used are from Joanne. It was part of my leaving gift when I left Ireland.

(Leave a comment if you want the recipe!)

Love,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I'd love to learn how to make some, I love the stuff you can get from the shops but it would be awesome to make it myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you for the recipe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best for your exams :)
    The day of my first exam is in 17 days and I'm already nervous :(
    But after our exams we can relax and do everything we want to!

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete