Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oh so delicious!

Hallo ihr Lieben!


Almost a month passed since our last blog post so I decided to move on and come up with a new challenge. In case I am to fast you guys can just tell me and we can figure it out :)

Right now I am at my parents house and I enjoy it so much: The fridge is full with tasty thing, I have all these fancy kitchen equipments and the garden is packed with wonderful vegetable.

Which leads me to the new challenge:

Share your favourite recipe! And if you find a nice way to present it it's even better :D


P.S.: I thought you might need some inspiration so I shot some pictures around the house


Love, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I'm planning on some recipe posts on my blog soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! I'm useless at cooking so love hearing new recipes xxx

    ReplyDelete