Friday, August 16, 2013

The past couple months have been a bit of a whirlwind... housesitting/dogsitting/teenage boy "babysitting"... moving, new job, sparrow babies at the front door... unpacking/cleaning... 
My goodness.

Life seems to be this constant battle to find balance, right? Which is tough in a new job, new house, new step of life. Different schedules everyday for both me and himself. Some nights I get finished at work around 10 or 10:30 and I'm not going to lie last night was one of those nights and I got a milkshake and curry chips on my way home. Absolutely yummy.

I'm going above and beyond on this post because I haven't been awesome at it the past couple of months. So I have a favorite recipe, one that looks quick and delicious, comfort food, and another that himself is begging me to make and is my friend Zach's favorite dinner.

Favorite

Quick & Delicious


Comfort


Someday Soon





No comments:

Post a Comment