Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Failures and Flowers

I love being creative and making things.  I always have some project or another that I am doing.  And honestly, I'm pretty good at almost everything I do...not perfect, but good.  Recently, I have begun trying to make jam.  My first attempt was a plum jam that was beautiful in color and taste.  Unfortunately, it set as hard as a brick, which makes it very difficult to use as jam.  My second attempt, was a spiced pear jam.  But my pears didn't cook down enough so I had to shred them and now what I have is spiced pear chunks in a jelly sauce.  Jam making = FAIL.

Blessings on the other hand, I have many of, and yet when I sat to think it took me quite a long time to come up with 5:
A Supportive Family.

A Job I Love and Feel Specially                                                                    A God Who Loves Me and
              Gifted to do.                                                                                         Gives My Life Purpose.

                                Great Friends At Home                                  Surgery Completed!!!
                                          and Abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment