Saturday, June 15, 2013

so, it took me a while to decide which of my failures i am going to share with you as i have a talent for constantly putting myself into embarrassing and weird situations.
the main thing right now is probably that i fail to obtain a healthy sleeping and eating schedule. my days are a mess and i have this feeling that i almost exclusively live on coffee, candy and cigarettes and my main sleeping time lies somewhere between 3 am and 5 pm. (damn you, silly uni schedule and great tv shows on the internet!!) with exams coming up, this is a rather unfavourable pattern i've fallen into. oh well.

on the other hand, i am also blessed with a lot of things -

  • the nice weather! after months and months of dull, grey-ish, depressing weather the sun finally hast started to shine here in berlin, which makes it much easier to leave the house and enjoy time outside :)
  • lovely, lovely people. my dearly beloved mum and sister, whom i talk to the phone almost daily and who sent me like, the best parcel ever together with my nan which arrived the other day and made me really happy (: my amazing roommate sarah who happens to be in the room right now making elderflower syrup (hurry up!! i can't wait to try it!) lovely friends at uni and in my hometown and knowing amazing folks spread all over the country, the continent, the planet. 
  • living in the single most interesting town i have ever seen, having all kinds of opportunities, etc etc. 
  • being able to study and do in my free time what i want to, stuff gets tough at times but i guess it's always worth it. 
  • having two homes i love. i'm very much looking forward to spend a lot of time back in my hometown in a month! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment